When submitting to the Directorate for Radiation and Nuclear Safety and Security of Serbia, the application for issuing licenses, permits for use and permits, it is necessary to submit, in addition to other prescribed documents, proof of payment of the republic administrative fee, in order to act upon the request and pass the required act.
Fees are prescribed by the Law on Republican Administrative Fees (“RS Official Gazette”, No. 43/03, 51/03 – correction, 53/04, 42/05, 61/05, 101/05 – other law, 42/06 , 47/07, 54/08, 5/09, 54/09, 35/10, 50/11, 70/11, 55/12, 93/12, 47/13 – harmonized din., 65/13 – Dr Law, 57/14 – harmonized din., 45/15 – harmonized din., 83/15, 112/15, 50/16 – harmonized din. 61/17 – harmonized din. , 50/18 – the harmonized din., 95/18 and 38/19 – the harmonized din.) And the amounts are determined by heading Nos 171 and 200. “
Service users pay a fee for the following acts:
|Issuance and renewal of a license for nuclear activity||41.910,00 dinars|
|Issuance and extension of a license to practice radiation||7.990,00 dinars|
|Licensing of ionizing radiation sources||7.990,00 dinars|
|Issue solutions for the use of ionizing radiation sources||7.990,00 dinars|
|Issuing a certificate of authorization, by individual activity||23.990,00 dinars|
|For a solution upon request for approval of transportation of ionizing radiation sources in the territory of the Republic of Serbia||4.830,00 dinars|
|For a solution upon application for a permit for the transport of radioactive cargo valid for up to six months||14.950,00 dinars|
The payment of the Republican administrative fee shall be made by a general payment slip into the current account of the Budget, as follows:
- purpose of payment: Republican administrative fee
- recipient: RS Budget
- account: 840-742221843-57, model 97, call number 38-020
- payment code: the code is 153 if the payment is cash, and if the payment is wire the code is 253.
The name of the payer who paid the fee, which is indicated on the payment slip, must be consistent with the name of the person who submitted the request and to whom the act for which the fee is paid is issued.
Pursuant to the Law on Republican Administrative Fees (Official Gazette of RS, No. 43/03, 51/03 – Correction, 53/04, 42/05, 61/05, 101/05 – other law, 42/06, 47 / 07, 54/08, 5/09, 54/09, 35/10, 50/11, 70/11, 55/12, 93/12, 47/13 – harmonized din., 65/13 – dr. Law, 57/14 – harmonized din., 45/15 – harmonized din., 83/15, 112/15, 50/16 – harmonized din., 61/17 – harmonized din., 50/18 – harmonized din.izn, 95/18 and 38/19 – harmonized din.izn.), Are exempt from paying the tax:
- authorities, organizations and institutions of the Republic of Serbia;
- bodies and organizations of the Autonomous Provinces, ie local self-government units;
- compulsory social security organizations;
- institutions established by the Republic of Serbia, autonomous provinces or local self-government units;
- churches and religious communities, registered under the Law on Churches and Religious Communities;
- the Red Cross of Serbia;
- diplomatic missions and consular posts of a foreign country, subject to reciprocity.